![]() |
| "White House Down" actor Channing Tatum |
He told the July issue of American Cosmopolitan magazine: "My friends keep me grounded. It's embarrassing to tell you how much my friends make fun of me. Seriously, when you have a doll made of your face, it's ridiculous how creative your friends can get … pictures, videos, little animated cartoons they've made. And they're way, way not PG-13. So I get chopped down to size all the time."
Channing, 33, also revealed the key to his happy marriage with pregnant wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum, 32, is communication.
He explained: "You have to want it. Jenna's and my thing is checking in with each other all the time, like 'On a scale from one to 10, how much do you love me right now?' And you gotta be honest, and you've got to want an honest answer."
Meanwhile, despite being a Hollywood hunk, Channing insists he is just a “fat kid” at heart.
He said: "I'm a fat kid on the inside. I love food so much, and I fluctuate about 25-30 pounds between movies. I feel like I have to do a chess movie that requires very little movement at some point, just so I can eat pizza and play chess on the beach all day. And then eat more pizza and cheeseburgers and drink beer. That'd be amazing. I'd give anything for that. I gotta figure that movie out."
