![]() |
| Joan Collins once mistook Rebel Wilson for a caterer |
She told Glamourmagazine.co.uk: "[I once] did a television episode with Joan Collins. She thought I was one of the caterers, she didn't know I was an actress! She asked me, 'When's lunch?'"
Joan isn't the only star Rebel has had a run-in with, the 27-year-old actress was once told to "f**k off" by Russell Crowe.
Rebel studied comedy in New York after winning a scholarship funded by fellow Australian Nicole Kidman and when she spotted the actress having dinner with Russell in a restaurant, she thought it would be the perfect time to thank her.
However, Russell didn't even allow her to speak before telling her to "f**k off".
Rebel explained: "I won a scholarship and I got to go to New York to study comedy and Nicole Kidman paid for everything.
"One time in Sydney I saw her having dinner with Russell Crowe and I thought 'Now's my chance', so I went up to them but before I say anything, Russell just turned to me and went 'f**k off'. So I just put my head down and walked away. That's a true story."
