![]() |
| Denise Richards |
She said: "We've very close. We're really great friends and we've been close for the last couple of years after going through a difficult divorce and it's good. We like, actually enjoy, being together. He is good with the children."
When asked if she ever thinks about reuniting with the actor, she said: "No honestly, we are very very good friends. We're better friends now. It's good. Things are very good, they've been good for a long time."
The blonde beauty also hit back at critics, who recently dubbed her too skinny.
The 'Twisted' star told 'The View': "I'm naturally small framed. I honestly go non-stop from the moment I get up. I'm not dieting. I don't know what it is lately, why people keep bringing it up?"
Denise, who also has an adopted little girl Eloise, 23 months, is currently acting as a temporary legal guardian for Charlie and his other ex-wife Brooke Mueller's twin sons, Bob and Max.
The actress was granted custody of the four-year-old boys after they were removed from Brooke's home last month by child protective services.
The 35-year-old socialite is currently being treated for addiction at the Betty Ford Clinic in California.
