![]() |
| Matthew Morrison |
But when they get together they love to spend some quality time in the kitchen putting their culinary skills to the test.
He told Bang Showbiz: "Sometimes she does [join me], she works a lot too so. We make sure we make that time [together].
"Our favourite thing to do is cook together, we cook at least three nights a week so just make food, make love and have a great time together."
When he's not in the kitchen or working, Matthew, 34, likes to get away on vacation; and his favourite destination is Hawaii.
He said: "I'm a big, big fan of Hawaii, it's where I tend to go for vacations. Just because, from California, it's not that bad to fly over."
However, Matthew also has a fondness for Europe.
The actor - who has just released his new album 'Where It All Began' and performed on Thursday night in London - said: "I think Barcelona is one of my favourite cities. I love that city so much. I come to London about three or four times a year so I love it.
"It depends on what I'm in the mood for. Sometimes I'm in the mood for sightseeing and history, and then sometimes I just want to sit on a beach and chill out and have a drink!"
