![]() |
| Paris Hilton is "so happy" for Kim Kardashian's success |
Speaking at the Los Angeles premiere of Sofia Coppola's film 'The Bling Ring' - in which Paris has a cameo, after being involved in the real-life events featured in the movie - she told TV show Entertainment Tonight: "I'm so happy for [Kim]. I'm happy for all my friends. I always wish everyone the best. It's important in life, it's important for good karma and I'm so happy to help anyone out.
"She's always wanted a little princess, I can't wait to see how she dresses her up. It's going to be a beautiful baby."
Paris, 32, is also over the moon with her own love life praising her boyfriend River Viiperi, 21, for having "such a big heart".
She added: "He's so sweet. He has such a big heart. I trust him so much. I'm really happy."
Paris recently signed a new music contract with Cash Money records and has been busy recording her the follow up to her 2006 self-titled debut album.
She said: "I'm in the studio. I'm almost finished. I'm really excited. The first single will drop in the next month or two."
