![]() |
| Olivia Wilde admits she loves karaoke nights |
The 29-year-old beauty told Jay Leno on 'The Tonight Show' on Tuesday: "I love karaoke. I do it but I don't do karaoke in front of other people, I do private karaoke. I get a private room and I just sing along or sometimes with a buddy and he'll just sit with me and we'll sing.
"It's better that way. I don't ruin anyone else's night by making them hear my sing."
The actress revealed that the couple usually spend hours singing together.
She said: "Four hours, four and a half hours. We shut the place down, it's great. He's a great singer actually. We both enjoy it.
"I do a lot of Prince. And recently David Bowie - 'Life On Mars' is a great karaoke song."
However she admitted that rapping is not her forte, saying: "I'm just not great at it. But who doesn't love karaoke?"
Olivia recently revealed she can't wait to have children with 'Saturday Night Live' funnyman Jason.
She said: "[I] can't wait for children. I'm open-minded about how many, but three, which I love, is like a little party. I am not trying to have kids now - there's no strict plan for anything in my life.
"What happens, happens. [Jason's] so good with kids ... I've never before experienced looking at someone and thinking, 'That's who I want to raise a child with.' "
