![]() |
| James Franco turned down sex with Lindsay Lohan |
SiriusXM host Howard Stern asked him: "You turned down sex with Lindsay Lohan, didn't you? Back then when she was a lot hotter?"
He replied: "Oh, gosh. Poor Lindsay. I haven't talked to her in a while... We were friends. My house in LA was being redone, so I did this thing where I just stayed at the [Chateau Marmont] hotel, and she had been living there for a couple years.
"I mean, I don't want to brag about it. I don't know how that got out. She was having issues even then, so you feel weird. Honestly, she was a friend. I've met a lot of people that are troubled and sometimes you don't want to do that."
The 34-year-old actor has been romantically linked with his 'Spring Breakers' co-star Ashley Benson, and though he refused to confirm the rumours, he did admit he is ready to settle down.
He said: "Let's say I'm dating. I'm getting older. I would like a long-term relationship."
