![]() |
| Jenny McCarthy joins 'The View' |
She told 'Extra': "I will be helping them while they're looking.
“I can’t [because] I have my own show…maybe someday in the future.”
Jenny recently admitted has a crush on Bradley Cooper, calling the 'Silver Linings Playbook' star a hunk and she issuing an invitation for him to appear on her chat show so she can meet him.
She said: "He's (Bradley) my number-one crush. I'm hoping he'll be a guest on my show."
Unlike Bradley who is dating model Suki Waterhouse, Jenny is currently single and is planning on being on her own for a little while because she thinks she wasted too much time and energy on ex-lovers when she
could have been focusing on her own needs.
The 40-year-old star - who has a 10-year-old son Evan from her marriage to actor-and-director John Mallory Asher and was in a five-year relationship with Jim Carrey - knows she is the "best damn
girlfriend" a guy could have and she wants to wait for a man who deserves her.
