![]() |
| Emma Stone is having a 'wild' time shooting new Spiderman movie |
She said: "It's wild to be back in character as Gwen Stacy. I love her and the script is just wonderful."
As well as finding filming fantastic, the blonde beauty has a great chemistry with Andrew - who she has dated for more than a year - and admits their romance clicked straight away.
She explained: "There's no rhyme or reason to it. I think you just have to click. I don't think you should try to explain the chemistry between two people - it's either there or it isn't."
While Emma is smitten with the 29-year-old hunk, she is also known to have a penchant for baking, although she has been too busy recently to expand her skills in the kitchen.
She added to the Daily Mirror newspaper: "For a long time I was making a lot of coffee cake and banana bread, but I haven't been baking much recently. I usually just end up eating at this restaurant in my neighbourhood."
