![]() |
| Paris Hilton |
She told MTV News: "I think that she's having fun. I think she doesn't worry about what anyone thinks.
"She's having fun. I think she looks sexy. Whatever, she can do what she wants."
Paris is the latest star to come to the 20-year-old singer's defence after her controversial performance - which saw her grinding and twerking routine on Robin Thicke - at the MTV Video Music Awards last month.
Miley's father Billy Ray recently opened up about his daughter's racy appearance at the event, insisting she was only trying to create a "special moment".
He previously said: "I knew that she wanted to do something really special and something everyone would be talking about.
"I knew she'd been putting a lot of practice and thought into what happened in New York."
Meanwhile Miley has claimed her performance was actually edited to make it less outrageous.
She claimed: "I was trying to slap Robin's ass but no one saw it! Believe me! MTV edited so much. They cut almost everything I did. I'm proud of that performance."
