![]() |
| Matt Damon |
Speaking to Absolute Radio's Geoff Lloyd, he said: "I mean the days can run anywhere from a quarter of a million to a half a million bucks, even more depending if, you know it really depends on what you're shooting that day.
He added: "I mean I worry about the economy in general, um you know ... the dollar! It's not worth much if that goes."
Despite his successful acting and filmmaking career, the 'Elysium' actor - who has won an Academy Award and a Golden Globe and get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2007 - admits he gets reoccurring nightmares where he can't remember his lines.
He explained: "There are plenty of, you know the stress dreams, the work stress dreams. I still get the one that all actors get, which is you're on stage and you don't know the play you're doing. I still get that one and I think most actors, I think that one never lets up."
