![]() |
| Mark Wahlberg & his wife Rhea Durham |
He said: "I get very shy working in front of her. I'd worry about what she thought."
However, his children are a different story and Mark has asked Ella, nine, Michael, seven, Brendan, four and three-year-old Grace to be in his forthcoming blockbuster 'Transformers 4'.
He told Us Weekly magazine: "All four of the kids are going to be in the movie. They're excited."
Rhea recently admitted going to the gym with her spouse leaves her feeling nauseous.
She said: "He normally makes me throw up or cry. I can't do his workouts, but I try."
Although she can't handle Mark's regime, Rhea is always impressed by her husband's stamina and she can't believe the amount of pull-ups and sit-ups he does to maintain his super-ripped physique.
She added: "Really, the stuff he does with his own body weight is the toughest ... the pull-ups!"
