![]() |
| Gerard Depardieu |
He recalled: "I say, 'Madame, I have to pee. I'm not sick, I'm not a terrorist. I just want to pee.'
Explaining how he used a bottle instead, he added: "Ah, it was so beautiful.
"I'm not a monster, I'm just a man who has to pee. Maybe the flight attendant was having a nervous breakdown, I don't understand why she blocked the door. I say, 'Don't worry, I will clean it after!'"
Gerard – who insists alcohol was not at the root of his behaviour – admitted he bottle overflowed, jokingly calling himself an "elephant".
He told CNN talk show host Anderson Cooper in an interview conducted by satellite link: "The bottle was much too small. I am an elephant!"
Anderson then revealed he had provided all his audience with empty water bottles to relieve themselves in – and said he would keep one for the actor for the next time he appears on the show.
He said: "And if you were ever able come on this show, we'll have a water bottle here for you!"
In response, Gerard lifted a huge jug and joked: "This is not enough."
_____________________________
Read more:
Gerard Depardieu thrown off Dublin flight after urinating on carpet
Gerard Depardieu makes fun of his own in-flight public urination as ‘Asterix and Obelix’ - VIDEO
Ryanair can't resist using Gérard Depardieu's public urination as a marketing ploy - PHOTO
_____________________________
