![]() |
| Harry Styles |
Quizzed by reporters on who he thinks is the most beautiful woman in the world "other than your mother, sister or girlfriend", he answered: "Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, probably. It's her face."
Harry went on to describe her as "lovely, [and] really cool" while his bandmate Liam Payne admitted she left him tongue-tied when they met at a photoshoot for America's Glamour magazine earlier this year.
Liam said: I'm not the best at talking to women. When you're with someone like Rosie, it's a bit more difficult. I was like, I don't really know what to say, so I'm just gonna kind of stand here and try to be cool."
Rosie previously joked the band - which also includes Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Niall Horan - were "annoying", before admitting she had had a great time working with them.
She said "I've been shooting with One Direction all morning, they've been a complete nightmare. So annoying and rude. I'm only joking. They're so sweet. Very nice to meet them, I'm going to the concert tonight - I'm very excited."
