![]() |
| Christina Aguilera & Ed Sheeran |
He is quoted by The Sun newspaper as saying: "I went in and she was wearing this really, really tight white top without a bra. And I'm a 22-year-old boy and I'm meeting this girl for the first time, trying to be professional as hell.
"So I walk in there and my eyes just keep slowly going down.
"Then I kind of realise what I'm doing and my eyes go up again. So like yeah, I'm young - what can I say?"
Ed might have to get used to the sight of Christina's cleavage as the 32-year-old singer recently said she would love to work with the "super talented" 'Lego House' hitmaker.
She explained: "I see a collaboration in the works hopefully. I would love to collaborate with this guy - he's super talented."
The 'Dirrty' singer also admitted she had to take a back seat with her 'The Voice' contestants while Ed was on the show because they were all so desperate to meet him.
She said: "Everyone is dying when they first see this guy. I am like, 'I'm secondary here.' "
