![]() |
| One Direction's Zayn Malik is the 'best boyfriend |
She told Twist magazine: “Zayn is so lovely.
“You know things are good when you can’t wait to see the other person. It’s a sense of friendship. The main thing I looked for is if he’s fun to be around, if I can have a laugh with him.
“When it’s more of a friendship, it can blossom.”
Perrie. 19, also insists Zayn, 20, who was accused of cheating on her with bar worker Courtney Webb, 21, a few months ago, treats her better than any other boyfriend she's ever had.
Perrie – who reportedly believes the heart-throb was set up - said: “I’d been on a few dates in the past with other boyfriends that didn’t go too well — I’d had loads of dating disasters! Zayn would never leave me with the bill like the other boys used to do!”
Zayn met the Little Mix singer on 'The X Factor' in 2011, and they have been dating for just over a year.
