![]() |
| Linsday Lohan |
He recalled being told of her first overdose and admitted he wanted to "kill" the assistant who gave her the drugs.
He told The Sun on Sunday newspaper: "Lindsay was filming in New Orleans and I got a call saying she had overdosed on cocaine. One of her assistants had given her the drug.
"I was so angry I got a gun from the house and planned to go New Orleans to kill him.
"I couldn't believe that had happened to my daughter. I was just so angry."
Michael also speculated the 'Liz & Dick' star's career could be over if she suffers another "relapse" when her recent 90-day rehab stint is completed.
He added: "If Lindsay does relapse, then I think it will be over for her with Hollywood.
"She takes Adderall and vodka. The combination just turns the brain to mush. People who do that are zonked out."
