![]() |
| Dawn O'Porter says Irish hubby Chris O’Dowd makes her broody |
Speaking to Stylist magazine, Dawn said: "I know now for the first time in my life if I get to 50 without having kids, I'll regret it. I look at Chris and think, 'He has to be the father of my children'. He makes me broody. Timing- wise, I feel a bit of pressure.
"My career is the best it's ever been but I need to stop thinking that having kids would be the end of it, as the women I admire with the best careers have all managed to do both. I don't think I'll ever wake up and think, 'Right kids, I'm ready.' I'm going to have to just let it happen."
Dawn married to the 'Bridesmaids' actor on a boat in August 2012, and admits tying the knot with her beau has made her think about the future more.
She explained:"Marriage made me think about the future for the first time, because someone else is so involved in my life."
